42 Pleasant Street Arlington, MA 02476
Nutrition comprises more than simply eating three meals a day. It involves the materials needed to maintain your health, and includes the vitamins, minerals, and tissue building quality of what you eat. Some foods should be avoided, while others consumed more frequently. Here is a general list to consider.
You should avoid:
• Smoking and Alcohol
• White refined sugar and candy
• “Junk Food” and empty calories
• Caffeine, found in coffee and cola drinks
• Salt and foods high in salt content
You should increase your intake of:
• Fruits and Vegetables
• Whole grain breads and cereal
• Lean cut red meats
• Fish and Poultry
Remember, your specific condition may require special dietary requirements, consult your doctor!